Thursday 17 July 2014

Pamela Stephenson Shut Your Mouth!

Over the years I've become increasingly aware that there is a serious issue that needs addressing.  For too long the public and media have colluded with a bragger. I aim to expose this bragger and alert people to the self-publicity factory that is Pamela Stephenson!

As a youngster I was quite a fan of Pamela Stephenson.  On the successful British TV series "Not The Nine O'clock News" PS was hilarious with her Kate Bush, Janet Street-Porter & Oliver Newton-John send-ups. She brightened up an otherwise pathetic GMTV by attempting to undress the male weather-man, and was generally outrageous during various guest appearance on TV shows.

Then she became a psychologist and a long successful career as a bore ensued.  In 2001 her book "Billy" all about her husband Billy Connolly was a great success.  PS even admitted that the success of the book temporarily made her the media equal of her husband.  This status soon faded, so in 2003 to top-up, she produced the book "Bravemouth" all about living with Billy Connolly.  There she chronicled how sadly screwed up the hugely successful comedian & actor was, while conveyed his enormous good fortune at being married to a fun-loving but wise psychologist.

The success of this  book propelled her on to such TV shows as "Shrink Wrap" psychoanalyzing celebrities in public, and many more opportunities too numerous to mention.

Her latest self-congratulating involved her interview with the Daily Mail, where she claims to have saved Billy's life.  This amounted to her nagging of Billy to go to the doctor where he was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and parkinsons.  She also claims to have convinced him to continue his comedy career, thus saving him from depression.  This is all probably true, but why tell everyone about it?  It's something that most wives have done for their husbands and will always do.  Men are notoriously bad at seeing their GPs and often require a bit of encouragement.

I have no doubt that PS is a good companion for BC and that they have a great marriage, but It seems to me that PS has totally cashed in on being married to BC.  She has bragged and bigged herself up.  She has presented herself as BC's carer, and made piles of cash from laying bare every nook and cranny of poor Billy's twisted damaged psyche.

So I say "Pamela Stephenson shut up about your husband, leave the poor bastard alone!!"

By the way, If you were wondering just how PS qualifies to be in this blog, she was in Superman 3!

This has nothing to do with my article, but if you enjoyed the last match of the world cup click on the link below to see it played out in Lego!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2014/jul/15/germany-argentina-world-cup-final-brick-by-brick-video-animation

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    My name's Steve. I agree and then disagree. Surely it was TVAM not GMTV. If this was an article about science you'd be stuffed on that one. Was her book really called Bravemouth? You can't just go making up things about stuff you don't know. Anyway I always used to enjoy watching Billy Connoly and his little beard until I found out his dad used to touch him. I mean there's no smoke without fire, right?. It's a puppet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O AI YEAH AI O AI O O AI YEAH RYIGHT YEAH O O AI YEAH O RYIGHT YEAH O I RYIGHT YOO ARE O AI AI RYIGHT YEAH MICHAEL PARKINSON AI AI YEAH RYIGHT O AI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela Stephenson was a great piece of skirt have you seen the pics of when she was young on the internet. They don't make lifeguards like that where I live. I live in Birmingham. Ha gotcha there tossers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Don't know what came over me, I don't remember typing the above. I would never be so disrespectful of women. I will go to see a doctor & see if they can sort me out. My wife is very cross.

      Delete